SOUTH OF SCOTLAND SUPERCHARGED IS READY TO GO
The future success of our activity, campaigns and developing the South of Scotland into a leading first class destination relies on your business getting the absolute most from us as your DMMO for the South of Scotland.
Below you will see events that are currently in the calendar with more coming soon. Please note our events will be a combination of virtual webinars/workshops and where possible face to face due to the current circumstances.
Sign up today.
- This event has passed.
ASSC FIRE SAFETY WITHIN SHORT-TERM LETS (Virtual Event)
Wednesday 19th October @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – £25
About this event
Free of Charge for ASSC Members / £25 inc VAT for non-member
WEDNESDAY, 19th OCTOBER 2022: 11am to 12 noon
FIRE SAFETY WITHIN SHORT-TERM LETS: In association with Scottish Fire & Rescue Services
We are delighted to welcome James Saunders, Station Commander, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) to share an overview of what fire safety measures are expected within short-term let premises. James will cover the following
- Premises Profile: including occupancy capacity; home sharing; escape routes; internal floor space
- Fire Risk Assessments: including inspection requirements; guests’ needs in relation to fire safety; doors & exits; firefighting equipment (extinguishers); automatic fire detection; emergency lighting; fire logbook
- There will be the opportunity for questions & answers throughout the session.
James Saunders, Station Commander, Scottish Fire & Rescue Service has worked in the fire service for over 25 years and is currently Deputy Head of Fire Safety Enforcement.
This one-hour webinar will form the basis of presentations with questions & answers session. Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com
All webinars are recorded and are available to all ASSC members on the Members’ Page (log-in required)
More information on this Talk can be found at https://www.assc.co.uk/assc-talks/programme-upcoming/
- Attendance at the “ASSC Talks” is free to ASSC members as a way of continuing to add value to the already cost-effective membership
- Non-members are very welcome to book. Attendance for Non-ASSC members is £25 including VAT per Talk
- Joining ASSC: if you would like to join following attendance at a Talk, the £25 attendance fee (if applicable) will be discounted from your membership. Various membership category options are available with discounts throughout the year, currently with 50% OFF THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE. For more details visit – https://www.assc.co.uk/join-us/
- Cancellation Policy: refunds up to 7 days before the event. See https://www.assc.co.uk/assc-talks/assc-talks-terms-conditions-2/ for further information