SOUTH OF SCOTLAND SUPERCHARGED IS READY TO GO
The future success of our activity, campaigns and developing the South of Scotland into a leading first class destination relies on your business getting the absolute most from us as your DMMO for the South of Scotland.
Below you will see events that are currently in the calendar with more coming soon. Please note our events will be a combination of virtual webinars/workshops and where possible face to face due to the current circumstances.
Sign up today.
- This event has passed.
How can TripAdvisor help your business
7th September 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmFree – £20
How can TripAdvisor help your business…
The SSDA are inviting tourism businesses in the South of Scotland to join us on a session with TripAdvisor to learn how to maximise working with them and what it can do for your business.
In this session we will cover:
- How to maximise your listing on TripAdvisor
- How to engage and manage your business on TripAdvisor
- Insight and Intelligence on what the consumer is looking for when booking a trip or a holiday
- Developing new products and experiences
- SSDA collaborative campaign with TripAdvisor for members and extending the season.
This session will be:
- Free for Direct members
- £10 for Members through local tourism groups which are members of the SSDA
- £20 for non members of SSDA
TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel platform, helps 463 million travellers each month make every trip their best trip. Travelers across the globe use the TripAdvisor site and app to browse more than 860 million reviews and opinions of 8.7 million accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises. Whether planning or on a trip, travellers turn to TripAdvisor to decide on a destination, compare low prices on hotels, flights and cruises, book popular tours and attractions, as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion, is available in 49 markets and 28 languages.
Once you have signed up, you will receive the Zoom details for the webinar.