SOUTH OF SCOTLAND SUPERCHARGED IS READY TO GO
The future success of our activity, campaigns and developing the South of Scotland into a leading first class destination relies on your business getting the absolute most from us as your DMMO for the South of Scotland.
Below you will see events that are currently in the calendar with more coming soon. Please note our events will be a combination of virtual webinars/workshops and where possible face to face due to the current circumstances.
Sign up today.
- This event has passed.
HR- Recruiting, managing and retaining staff – Business Gateway
19th July 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
What to expect from this webinar
One of the scariest things you can do as a business is take on staff – from hiring, interviewing, payroll, pensions, contracts, remote working and more, it is a minefield for the business owner.
This webinar will allow you to have the key information in your possession to take on staff and manage your team.
- Recruiting, managing, and retaining staff
- Attracting and recruiting the best and right people for our business
- Our obligations as employers
- Managing people to stay with us
- Handling and containing exits
- Moving on
We will look at:
- How in the current climate you can manage staff and teams in a remote environment, considering their productivity, efficiency, and the issues of home working.
- How you can best manage staff to ensure productivity is kept and mental health is supported
- The impact of companies who may be considering restructuring and therefore redundancy for the first time and how that can be managed.
This webinar will be held on GoToMeeting.