SOUTH OF SCOTLAND SUPERCHARGED IS READY TO GO
The future success of our activity, campaigns and developing the South of Scotland into a leading first class destination relies on your business getting the absolute most from us as your DMMO for the South of Scotland.
Below you will see events that are currently in the calendar with more coming soon. Please note our events will be a combination of virtual webinars/workshops and where possible face to face due to the current circumstances.
Sign up today.
- This event has passed.
Local Destination Development Meetings – Duns, Lauder & Lammermuirs
Tuesday 13th February @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The SSDA continues to be committed to a locally-led approach to destination development, with meetings every six months across the region, bringing together all the local businesses and communities to listen to local priorities, build collaborations, plan delivery and help power the visitor economy.
Following our successful series of meetings around the South of Scotland July-Sept 2023, we are returning to all 14 areas this February to:
- Share the completed Responsible Tourism Strategy, show where local voices have influenced this, and explore how we ensure local businesses benefit.
- Show our progress against the 100 local action priorities businesses gave us from the last meetings and agree next steps for all.
- Update on our seasonality marketing campaign, which businesses fed into.
- Preview the new local area landing pages on the Scotland Starts Here website and app, and agree local edits.
- Share experience, learning and build new local collaborations between businesses.
Destinations succeed when businesses and communities work together: this is why we are hosting these meetings. We want to be locally-led.
Join us at your local Locally Led Destination Development meeting to get involved and start benefitting.