SOUTH OF SCOTLAND SUPERCHARGED IS READY TO GO
The future success of our activity, campaigns and developing the South of Scotland into a leading first class destination relies on your business getting the absolute most from us as your DMMO for the South of Scotland.
Below you will see events that are currently in the calendar with more coming soon. Please note all of our events will be virtual webinars and workshops due to the current circumstances, but hopefully will be face to face next year. Don't worry though, these are not the same old boring video calls that we are used to.
Sign up today.
- This event has passed.
Tourism businesses: Use analytics to evaluate your digital platforms and get customers
Wednesday 14th July @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Running a tourism business and want to know your customers better? Looking to find out if your online platforms and channels are effective? This webinar is for you.
Join this webinar to find out:
- The characteristics of people who are accessing your online platforms
- What people are doing when they access your websites or social accounts
- How to set goals and objectives on each platform
- The art of measuring the effectiveness of websites and social post
- How to continuously improve digital activities – measures to monitor and actions to take within your business
This is a joint VisitScotland and DigitalBoost event which is funded by Digital Scotland and delivered by Business Gateway.
After registering for the webinar, you will receive an email with details of how to access the webinar at the appropriate time.