REGROUP, REENERGISE AND REOPEN
At this event, we heard from the below speakers, and we herewith share the presentations for further reference.
- 56 Degree Insight
A couple of pieces of post event information for you.
- A recording of the event can be viewed HERE.
- Visitor charter - So we are all singing from the same hymn sheet on the needs of our destination and visitors can be well informed and confident to travel responsibly – please see here to direct to your customers and for you as a business here ( which includes a downloadable PDF) https://www.ssdalliance.com/business-reopening/ under the welcoming customers section.
- Business Toolkit – Saving you time by bringing all the resources you need for reopening together in one place - https://www.ssdalliance.com/business-reopening/ - Should there be anything missing, please let us know and we can add for you.
- To stay up to date with SSDA activity please sign up to our newsletter via our website HERE and for all our latest communications, updates and opportunities please also ensure you check in with our social channels.
- If you are part of the South of Scotland Tourism community and are not already signed up as an SSDA member, please visit our website HERE, or get in touch with one of our Local Development agents to discuss getting your business onto Scotland Starts Here and the other benefits that SSDA membership could bring to your business.