JOIN THE SSDA TODAY
Membership of the SSDA is open to all tourism, hospitality and leisure businesses and organisations across the South of Scotland – or even anyone who loves our region and wants to invest in its future.
Joining us will bring many benefits to individual businesses, our local destination and sector marketing groups, suppliers and members of the community.
Learn more about our different membership packages below.
JOIN THE SSDA TODAY
Any business can join SSDA and start receiving immediate benefits, but more importantly, sustainable, and substantial benefits across the long term. Our minimal monthly subscriptions and the joining fee of £30.00 are outlined below and on our website.
What to do:
- Please select which membership category you fall into
- This will take you to a page with specific details of that membership type.
- Select, where appropriate, which tier you fall into, and complete the form.
- By completing this form, you are committing to join SSDA as a member.
- You will be able to pay by Bacs / Online or arrange a monthly standing order for your membership.
Please note if you fail to pay within 1 month of receiving your invoice / mandate, your membership will be cancelled, and benefits removed.
There are 6 categories of Membership
- Individual Businesses and Operators
- Destination and Sectorial Groups
- Stand Alone Events / Event Organisers
- Social Enterprises
- Industry Partners (B2C & B2B)
* If you are a multisite operator please select the Large Businesses & Operators category.
* If you are a charitable trust you will receive a 50% discount on your membership - please ensure you select the tickbox on sign-up.
INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSES & OPERATORS
The direct membership of SSDA will bring numerous benefits to individual businesses. There are 3 categories to choose from depending on the size of your business / visitor numbers.
DESTINATION & SECTORIAL GROUPS
These options are for tourism or sectorial groups which enables your members with the basic package of SSDA membership benefits and the options are based on the size of your membership.
We also want to encourage these other sectors in tourism to become members including our key suppliers, any events in our location as well as social enterprises.