B2B Large Groups (More than 150 members)
SSDA Membership is available for b2b industry partners. Please see below what you will receive in terms of benefits and in turn what your members will also receive / get access to as we build an alliance and partnership with you to help businesses in the South of Scotland.
The specific benefits for businesses opting to join SSDA directly are:
- Use of the SSDA Logo for b2b channels only showing you are a member / associated with the SSDA.
- SSH logo with brand guidelines for b2c channels only (for the group and your business members) – For your members that have consumer facing tourism websites / online channels for them to demonstrate they engage with the common goals of the wider tourism network and destination.
- An agreed point of contact for your lead contact within your organisation – They will be added to our contact database to receive updates on Covid-19 recovery planning, guidance, and opportunities to engage in training, networking, marketing, and product development. Providing you with clear regular comms regarding relevant opportunities for your members to build resilience and growth.
- Access to destination specific data, trends, and insights – Equip your members to make more informed business decisions.
- Discount for batch orders of SSH Merchandise In 2021 Enabling your members to cost effectively support the visible profile of the south of Scotland through a common message.
- Access to discounts from professional industry service providers – Adding great value for your members by providing them with resource – to spend their money elsewhere.
- Networking with other tourism businesses and suppliers – Offer your members broader access to mutually beneficial collaborative opportunities.
- Business members of your organisation will receive a 25% discount to events/ training / webinars added value to your own membership where appropriate.
- The paid for opportunities noted below will be sent to your nominated contact to cascade to your members where appropriate. They can decide what to take part in based on what Is suitable / relevant to their business. At that time, they will be provided with the details and costs.
- This does not preclude members of a tourism group/project/Initiative from joining the SSDA as an individual member to take advantage of the additional benefits of an individual membership.
Discounted Paid For Opportunities will include i.e.:
(where relevant and providing they are a tourism business / product / service not already linked with SSDA and another local tourism group.)
- Be involved in regional PR, press trips and editorial referrals, media and travel trade FAM trips and blogger campaigns.
- Be featured in consumer and trade itineraries.
- Feature in Scotland Starts Here landing pages, blogs, social media, and campaigns.
- To feature in Scotland Starts Here curated content marketing and social media activity.
- To attend travel Trade workshops, trade education, trade sales and 1:1 surgery with our travel trade specialist
- To have visibility at regional and national trade events such as VS EXPO
- To utilise partner consumer databases (subject to GDPR)
- To take part in or get digital improvement assessments for your business.
- To get discounted accredited online destination and customer service training for your staff.
- Attend training / workshops/ events – for example: business engagement education on ‘being online bookable’, digital training, product development and innovation workshops (1-2-1 / group sessions) etc.
- Get discounted tickets for conferences.
- Exclusive access to product development/FAM trips and networking events (non-members pay), interactive speed networking with other tourism businesses in the destination to enhance local product knowledge – Which will encourage visitors to stay longer and spend more money across the business network in your area and help spread awareness of your work / goals.
- Access to 1-2-1 product development advice and opportunity to engage in design-led product development workshops for your sector – To optimise the potential of your business through innovation and to soundboard ideas.
- Access to discounts from industry service providers – More resource to spend where you want to.
- Access to free/discounted business support and training with 1-2-1 advice – Supporting you to make more informed business decisions.
- Networking with other tourism businesses and suppliers – Access to mutually beneficial collaborative opportunities.