B2C Small Collection (0-10 tourism properties / products)
SSDA Membership is available for our industry partners with three tiers depending on the size of your collection. Please see below what you as an industry partner will receive in terms of benefits and each of the properties you represent.
The specific benefits for businesses opting to join SSDA directly are:
- Use of the SSH logo with brand guidelines (for the use on your b2c channels / communications) – To show your visitors that you engage with the common goals of the wider tourism network and destination.
- Your collection will get a listing on Scotland Starts Here website and App – to boost the value of membership to your group and put the South of Scotland on the map. *Each property in the South of Scotland in your collection will have its own listing and be managed by yourself.
- An agreed point of contact for your Collection will be added to our contact database to receive updates on Covid-19 recovery planning, guidance, and opportunities to engage in training, networking, marketing, and product development. Providing you with clear regular comms regarding relevant opportunities to build resilience and growth.
- Reach audiences outside your regular marketing activity- To gain wider exposure for your members business through SSDA’s resources.
- Access to destination specific data, trends, and insights – Equip your members to make more informed business decisions.
- Discounted tickets for the annual Summit for you and your collection – A cost effective way to access benefits.
- Opportunity to access the paid for opportunities as noted below at a discounted rate to support your members business to make increasingly informed business decisions by tapping into the range of activities being created by us after having listened to you and in what your collection of properties / products need.
- Discount for batch orders of SSH Merchandise In 2021 Enabling to cost effectively support the visible profile of the south of Scotland through a common message.
- Access to discounts from professional industry service providers – Adding great value for collection by providing each of them with resource – to spend their money elsewhere.
- Networking with other tourism businesses and suppliers – Offer your staff broader access to mutually beneficial collaborative opportunities.
- Staff members of tourism groups/projects/initiatives will receive a 25% discount to events/ training / webinars added value to your own membership.
- The paid for opportunities noted below will be sent to your nominated contact to cascade where appropriate. They can decide what to take part in based on what Is suitable / relevant to that site. At that time, they will be provided with the details and costs.
Discounted Paid For Opportunities will include i.e.:
- Be involved in regional PR, press trips and editorial referrals, media and travel trade FAM trips and blogger campaigns.
- Be featured in consumer and trade itineraries.
- Feature in Scotland Starts Here landing pages, blogs, social media, and campaigns.
- To feature in Scotland Starts Here curated content marketing and social media activity.
- To attend travel Trade workshops, trade education, trade sales and 1:1 surgeries with our travel trade specialist
- To have visibility at regional and national trade events such as VS EXPO
- To utilise partner consumer databases (subject to GDPR)
- To take part in or get digital improvement assessments for your business.
- To get discounted accredited online destination and customer service training for your staff.
- Attend training / workshops/ events – for example: business engagement education on ‘being online bookable’, digital training, product development and innovation workshops (1-2-1 / group sessions) etc.
- Get discounted tickets for conferences.