(Membership £20 pcm. No charge until June 2021)
Event Organisers / Stand-alone events will receive various standard benefits including:
- Event to be listed on ‘Scotland Starts Here’.
- Flagship events on the ‘Scotland Starts Here’ website.
- ‘All’ events will be listed on the app.
- A dedicated Local SSDA Development Agent who can provide insight and context to support community and local business engagement with your event.
- Be listed in our supplier directory to encourage and enhance the local supply chain – Increase exposure to potential collaborative partnerships and local contracts.
- Access to Events Directory services / support / how to deliver an event in the South of Scotland – Invaluable insight, context and resource to guarantee you maximise the success of your event.
- Promote your event/s to the tourism businesses in the South of Scotland so they in turn promote to their visitors – Extend your promotional reach through the endorsement of member businesses in order to increase event attendance and support.
- Opportunity to access our members via our communication channels (e.g. B2B newsletters, local business events, roadshows, and workshops) – Raise the profile of your event within a membership who’s endorsement can provide key exposure and to champion your event amongst their own markets.
- Opportunity to make member specific offers and provide discounts – Effectively market your event through targeted incentives for members who can champion your event to a wider audience.
- Opportunity to have a presence and provide sponsorship at events and local events – Focus exposure to support the growth of your event attendance.
- Reach audiences outside the scope of your regular marketing activity – Extend your reach to support the growth of your event attendance.
- Access to specific data, trends, and insights – So you can make more informed business decisions.
- Use of SSH Logo with brand guidelines – Enhanced exposure by affiliation with SSH campaign activity.
- We would also welcome discussions with individual event organisers to explore how we can create bespoke packages to collaborate and promote both your events, and the South of Scotland as a tourism destination.
Please email Jemma Reid, Project Manager – email@example.com