Local South of Scotland based suppliers (£20 pcm. No charge until June 2021)
The specific benefits for businesses opting to join SSDA directly are:
Suppliers can be from (but not limited to) the list below;
- Marketing, PR, research, and design agencies
- Entertainment and promotional agencies
- Financial legal and insurance companies
- Training and recruitment
- Computer/IT services and printers
- Caterers, food and drink suppliers
- Food, Drink Producers and Makers and Creators (Artisan)
- Cleaning services
- Transport operators
- Accommodation booking agencies
National suppliers are invited to contact us to agree an individually tailored patron package.
Suppliers will receive various benefits including:
- A listing in our supplier directory to encourage and enhance the local supply chain – Supporting a sustainable supply climate that will secure more local contracts for your business.
- Opportunity to access our members via our communication channels (e.g. B2B newsletters, local business events, roadshows, and workshops) – Raising the exposure and awareness of what your business can offer within a relevant and receptive platform.
- Opportunity to make member specific offers and provide discounts – Effectively market your offering through targeted incentivisation of key prospects.
- Opportunity to have a presence and provide sponsorship at events – Focused exposure to effectively engage with relevant and receptive customers.