SOUTH OF SCOTLAND SUPERCHARGED IS READY TO GO
The future success of our activity, campaigns and developing the South of Scotland into a leading first class destination relies on your business getting the absolute most from us as your DMMO for the South of Scotland.
Below you will see events that are currently in the calendar with more coming soon. Please note our events will be a combination of virtual webinars/workshops and where possible face to face due to the current circumstances.
Sign up today.
- This event has passed.
Build your brand and promotional graphics – Business Gateway
Wednesday 13th July @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Advertising & Marketing, Business Development, COVID-19, Digital Marketing, Growing your business, Social Media.
What to expect from this webinar
This webinar will define what a brand is (and is not) and explain how it is more than just creating a logo. We will explore how a business can use their brand to show its identity, purpose, personality, message, and values in order to stand out from competitors, build a loyal customer base and make more sales.
This session will:
- Provide you with a clear understanding of the difference between brands and branding
- Help you understand what a brand is
- Show you why branding is important
- Looking at your brand strategy, brand identity and action help you learn how to develop your brand’s positioning, character, and purpose to differentiate your business from its competitors
- Demonstrate how to set up a brand kit and style guide to ensure consistency across websites, social media, business cards, posters etc.
- Teach you how to create simple promotional graphics using a variety of tools including Canva
- Highlight a variety of free tools including Google Drive, Hubspot and Mailchimp that can save time and simplify marketing tasks
- This webinar will be held on GoToMeeting