SSDA Membership Starts Here
Sign up today for SSDA membership. We offer a range of benefits for your business and together we can make the South of Scotland a world-class destination.
Join Now | Become a member of the SSDA
Join our growing network to be a part of a community, where you’ll receive ongoing support, the opportunity to learn and hear from industry experts and peers, reach audiences outside the scope of your regular marketing activity, gain access to specific data, trends, and insights allowing you to make better informed business decisions and much more.
Any business can join SSDA and start receiving immediate benefits, but more importantly, substantial long term benefits to your business and the region. Becoming a member doesn’t just benefit you or your business, it helps to develop and support the wider business community and the region as a whole. Read on to learn more about our different membership packages.
Core Membership is our entry level membership offer, starting at £85 annually.
This is a fantastic option for businesses interested in joining our growing community and promoting their business with a listing on Scotland Starts Here website and app.
Reach new visitors in the region & internationally with a listing in our travel trade directory to help market your business.
You’ll gain access to our incredible image and asset library, critical industry research, as well as getting discounts for a range of services pivotal to the tourism industry in the South.
Sign up for SSDA Membership
Become a member today. It’s easy and we have a team ready to support you at each stage of the process. All you have to do is:
- Select your chosen membership tier.*
- Complete the membership form outlining your business information.
- Pay your membership fee either by BACS or credit card. Monthly direct debit is available for Partner and Bespoke membership level (please contact us if you wish to discuss)**
- Someone from our membership team will then be in touch to get you started!
*If you are a supplier or industry supporter and would like to learn more about membership options please get in touch.
**Please note that if payment is not received within one month of receiving your invoice, your membership will be cancelled and benefits removed.
Core Membership Benefits
- A digital listing on Scotland Starts Here website and app
- Entry in the travel trade directory*
- Considered slot in webinars and relevant itineraries (based on availability)
- Discounted trade training opportunities
- Access to supplier discounts
*if travel trade ready
- 25% discount on additional digital marketing activity
- Opportunities to access additional marketing and social media packages
- Use of South of Scotland brand toolkit and logo
- Access to South of Scotland image library
Business Support & Networking
- Access to the membership portal and knowledge hub
- Access to executive summary of research, data and trend insights
- Contact details of other members for peer-to-peer support
- Search for new suppliers
- Campaigning for sector recognition and investment
- Direct representation to Government
- Global representation at travel trade conferences and events
- Keeping you informed with regular newsletters
- Networking opportunities
Partner Membership Benefits
- Dedicated social media posts on SSDA / SSH channels
- Feature in one consumer newsletter
- Priority for relevant press enquiries / FAM trips/trade enquiries
- Partner listing including an entry on the SSH experience finder
- Access to the annual conference
- Discounted access to training
- Slot in product awareness webinars to promote product (during off peak seasons)
- Inclusion in relevant trail and itineraries
- Market research and trend access
- Access to case studies and business overviews
- CEO check in
- Company logo on the SSDA website
Bespoke Membership Benefits
- Dedicated social media post on SSDA / SSH channels
- Priority opportunities to be included in marketing campaigns / PR activity
- Travel trade support to include:
- Enhanced entry on the Travel Trade Directory
- Bespoke FAM trip planning
- Feature in the Travel Trade Newsletter
- Representation at national and international trade events and shows
- Feature in two consumer newsletters (B2B and B2C)
- Access to annual conference
- Company logo on the SSDA website
- Platform sponsorship on app and website (hero banner placement on website)